InThisWonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who love Heart no Kuni no Alice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.
Just passing through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 am by ~Paige~

» Is this a dream?
Just passing through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 am by ~Reme~

» Just passing through
Just passing through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 am by Boris Airay

» Exploring~
Just passing through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 am by ~Paige~

» Lost...again. Dx
Just passing through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm by Evelyn

» Waking up in a strange place
Just passing through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 am by .:Ace:.

» Making my Rounds
Just passing through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 am by -Shay-

» Something to Cure the Boredom
Just passing through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 pm by Blood Dupre

» To talkity talk 'cause we're cool like that.
Just passing through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 pm by Aria

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:42 pm
Top posters
Aria
Just passing through - Page 3 I_vote_lcapJust passing through - Page 3 I_voting_barJust passing through - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Boris Airay
Just passing through - Page 3 I_vote_lcapJust passing through - Page 3 I_voting_barJust passing through - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
~Reme~
~Paige~
Evelyn
Blood Dupre
Finn
Nightmare
-Shay-
~Elliot March~
Forum

Just passing through

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aria

Aria

Just passing through - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:45 am

"It's alright Boris," Aria said to him as she closed her eyes all the way and rested her head against his shoulder breathing lightly before she yelped, jumped a bit and ended up grinding against Boris when she felt his tail touch really far up her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:53 am

"What is it?" He asked, promptly ignoring the tingly feeling he got from her involuntary movement.

[hahahah. xD]
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:23 am

"Your...tail has a mind of it's own and touched me...somewhere near a VERY sensitive spot," Aria said as she looked off to the side with a dark blush burning on her cheeks before she made the same movements when the tail brushed against her again.

[[Made myself LULZ XD]]
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:33 am

"Ah! I'm sorry Aria-chan!" His tail promptly stopped.

"It must have a mind of it's own," Boris frowned even though he knew that the statement was a falt out lie.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:42 am

Aria said something incoherent that she herself didn't even know what the heck she said before she shook her head. "It's ok..." she said to him just as it started to get dark again. "Days go by fast.." She looked at him before she looked away with her blush burning more now and she hid her face against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:45 am

"We'll make it to the Hatter's Mansion tomorrow," Boris said, putting Aria down and setting up camp as he'd done the previous night.

"All ready."
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:06 am

Aria almost immediately crawled in, not caring how indicent it looked and laid down on one of the sleeping bags. "Thanks Boris," She said to him and smiled as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:18 pm

"Not a problem Aria-chan~," Boris smiled as he claimed the other sleeping bag.

"You can meet the twins, the March hare and the Mad Hatter tomorrow," The kitty-man laughed.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:07 am

"Alright!" Aria said to him as she laid on her side to look at him with the covers of the little bunk reaching up to her hips as she smiled at Boris. "Please be sure to keep that tail of yours under control through out the night.." She blushed a bit as she looked to the side.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 am

"I'll try," Boris smiled sincerely at Aria, finding the girl quite amusing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just passing through
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InThisWonderland :: Clock Tower :: Around the Forest-
Jump to: