InThisWonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who love Heart no Kuni no Alice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.
Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 am by ~Paige~

» Is this a dream?
Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 am by ~Reme~

» Just passing through
Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 am by Boris Airay

» Exploring~
Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 am by ~Paige~

» Lost...again. Dx
Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm by Evelyn

» Waking up in a strange place
Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 am by .:Ace:.

» Making my Rounds
Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 am by -Shay-

» Something to Cure the Boredom
Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 pm by Blood Dupre

» To talkity talk 'cause we're cool like that.
Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 pm by Aria

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:42 pm
Top posters
Aria
Something to Cure the Boredom I_vote_lcapSomething to Cure the Boredom I_voting_barSomething to Cure the Boredom I_vote_rcap 
Boris Airay
Something to Cure the Boredom I_vote_lcapSomething to Cure the Boredom I_voting_barSomething to Cure the Boredom I_vote_rcap 
~Reme~
~Paige~
Evelyn
Blood Dupre
Finn
Nightmare
-Shay-
~Elliot March~
Forum

Something to Cure the Boredom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

Something to Cure the Boredom Empty
PostSubject: Something to Cure the Boredom   Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:59 am

Blood looked at some of the papers infront of him before his eye twitched slightly and then he looked over at the clock. "Where the hell is Elliot?" He asked himself as he crossed his arms and leaned back looking out the window for a moment. "Ugh...ELLIOT!"
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Something to Cure the Boredom   Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:58 am

Paige had been wandering and stumbled upon the Hatter's Mansion. No one was around so she went inside, walking the halls until she heard a shout. She followed it until she made it to an office and walked in, finding someone that she hadn't met.
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Something to Cure the Boredom   Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:32 am

"Another outsider? This makes...four," Blood said when he spotted the girl that had just walked into his study. "Have you happened to see a March Hare?" He smiled at her lightly as he placed his hat on the desk.
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Something to Cure the Boredom   Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:34 am

"Uhmm..no. Sorry." She answered, her eyes landing on the hat. Paige's face ached to grin and she really wanted to wear the hat.
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Something to Cure the Boredom   Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:40 am

"You haven't seen a guy with blonde hair and rabbit ears? He's not hard to miss," Blood said as he looked at her before he grabbed is hat and put it back on.
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Something to Cure the Boredom   Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:41 am

"In all honesty I haven't and I've also never seen a hat as fucking cool as that one." Paige couldn't help but admire the hat and want to steal it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Something to Cure the Boredom   Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:05 am

"Yes...thank you...and I would like tis hat of mine to say on my head," Blood said as he looked at her for a moment before he looked at the window. 'Elliot..when I find you...you are so gonna get shot,' He thought as he looked back at the girl.
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Something to Cure the Boredom   Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:06 am

"I understand that...but...I can't help but ask...could I try it on? Please?" Paige wasn't normally like this around people she didn't know but she couldn't help it. His hat was just that cool.
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Something to Cure the Boredom   Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:39 am

Blood's eye twitched before he stood up and went out the back door of his office and came back with a similar hat and then placed it on the desk. "Here...you can try that one on," Blood said to her as he crossed his arms and looked at the girl. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Something to Cure the Boredom   Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:42 am

Paige smiled and put the hat on, loving it alot. "I'm Paige." She answered. "Can I keep this hat?" She walked around the study before plucking a book off a shelf. "You've got one hell of a selection of books here."
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Something to Cure the Boredom   Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:19 am

"I'm Blood Dupre, no you can't and yes I know but this is only the study not the library," Blood said to her as he looked down at this papers cursing Elliot with a fiery passion.
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Something to Cure the Boredom   Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:08 am

"Nice to meet you. Why not? And would you mind if I spent hours on end in there reading?" Paige said as she continued to enjoy the hat.
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Something to Cure the Boredom   Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:18 am

"Sure...just don't bug me everytime you come here," Blood said to her before he stood up and walked around his study cursing Elliot more before he sighed and rubbed his temple.
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Something to Cure the Boredom   Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:39 am

"Deal." Paige disappeared to find the library, taking the totally awesome hat with her. She hummed as she walked through the halls.
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Something to Cure the Boredom   Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 pm

Blood let out a sigh as he ran his fingers throughhis hair after he placed his hat down on the desk. 'This putsider is different from Evelyn,' He thought before he ran that thought through his head again. Why did he just think of Evelyn?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something to Cure the Boredom   Something to Cure the Boredom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something to Cure the Boredom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InThisWonderland :: Hatter's Mansion :: Blood's Study-
Jump to: