InThisWonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who love Heart no Kuni no Alice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.
Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 am by ~Paige~

» Is this a dream?
Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 am by ~Reme~

» Just passing through
Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 am by Boris Airay

» Exploring~
Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 am by ~Paige~

» Lost...again. Dx
Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm by Evelyn

» Waking up in a strange place
Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 am by .:Ace:.

» Making my Rounds
Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 am by -Shay-

» Something to Cure the Boredom
Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 pm by Blood Dupre

» To talkity talk 'cause we're cool like that.
Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 pm by Aria

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:42 pm
Top posters
Aria
Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_vote_lcapCuriosity Killed the Cat? I_voting_barCuriosity Killed the Cat? I_vote_rcap 
Boris Airay
Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_vote_lcapCuriosity Killed the Cat? I_voting_barCuriosity Killed the Cat? I_vote_rcap 
~Reme~
~Paige~
Evelyn
Blood Dupre
Finn
Nightmare
-Shay-
~Elliot March~
Forum

Curiosity Killed the Cat?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aria

Aria

Curiosity Killed the Cat? Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:48 am

Aria looked at the park in aw before she looked around at some of the people which to her shok where faceless. 'I wonder....why they're like that,' She thought as she walked around looking at everything with a smile while some of the people stared at her when she walked by them.

"This place looks so cool!" She said happily before she spotted the rides and ran over to them. "A Rollercoaster?!"
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:52 am

The kitty-man ran towards the rollercoast, wanting his adrenaline rush for the day. He bumped into a girl on the way over but it wasn't one of the faceless ones, it was a girl he hadn't seen before, an outsider. "Hi~"
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:54 am

"Eh? Hello!" Aria said as she looked at the man, with hot dark pink hair and kitty ears. "Sorry! I wasn't seeing where I was going." She smiled at him before she rushed off towards the rollercoaster t get a better view of it. She smiled at how big it was.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:05 am

Boris continued his walk to the roller coaster and stepped passed the girl before stopping and turning. "Hey, outsider, you want to come?" He asked, flashing a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:08 am

Aria looked at the guy for a moment before she thought about it for a moment, she didn't want to but she wanted to get on the rollercoaster. "Hmm...Sure! Cat person! I'm Aria by the way," She said to him with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:01 am

Boris laughed. "My name's Boris. Nice to meet you Aria." He grabbed her wrist and dragged her onto the rollercoaster.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:19 am

Aria smiled as she looked at him before she spotted his tail and looked at him. "But...don't I have to pay or something to get on the ride?" She asked him quietly as she gazed at him with her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:22 am

Boris grinned at the girl. "Not at all, you're with me!"
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:26 am

"Cool! Thank you Boris!" She said to the cheshire cat guy as they both got on the rollercoaster and she smiled happily looking around for a moment. "This is gonna be awesome~!" Aria smiled at him as she laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:30 am

The coaster started and Boris grinned the whole way, enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:50 am

Aria laughed happily through the entire ride before it came to a stop finally and she smiled happily at Boris. "Thanks for the ride Boris!" She said to him as she jumped out of the cart and looked at him before she waved at him. "I'm going to explore more. See ya around Boris!" Aria smiled at him before she walked off looking at the other rides with curiosity in her eyes. 'He was kinda cute,' She thought as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:53 am

Little did the two know, that the same though crossed both their minds. Boris headed of to find Dee and Dum.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:19 am

Aria sighed after she had explored everything but she didn't have money to get on anything and she was hungry so she couldn't buy anything aswell. She continued to walk around the park before she bumped into something fluffly and she looked up to see the back of Boris's' head. "Hello again!" Aria said to him happily.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:20 am

Boris turned and grinned at Aria. "Aria! Having fun~?!"
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:47 am

"Yes! But I'm hungry..." Aria said as she looked up at him with her blue eyes and a slight pout on her lips as her stomach gave a soft growl making her blush lightly.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:49 am

The kitty-man held a grilled fins in hand and looked form it to Aria. "You want some?"
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:10 am

Aria looked at it before she made a bit of a face. "Sorry...I don't eat much fish unless it's shrimp Boris," She said to him kindly rejecting the offer as the smell of fish started to make her a bit naseuas.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:16 am

"Nachos?" He asked, finishing off the fish.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:31 am

"Sure! That sounds good," Aria smiled at her before she reached up over Boris's head and touched his ears and started to rub them gently before she stopped putting her hands down. "Sorry! Couldn't resist! You look cute with cat features!" She smiled at him brightly before her stomach growled again making her groan.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:41 am

Boris grinne at Aria after she pulled back. "Haha, it's alright. And thanks." He grabbed her wrist for the second time and pulled her towards where they could get nachos.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:55 am

"Um...! Ok!" Aria said as she followed him and felt her wrsit tingle a bit and she looked up at him before she felt something brush up against her thigh. She looked down only to see a tail. "EH?! YOU HAVE A PERVERTED TAIL!" Aria shouted and gently swatted it away from her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:59 am

Boris laughed. "Sorry about that...it kinda gets a mind of it's own sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:25 am

"Well then it has a perverted mind then," Aria said as she he;d the hem of her skirt as she looked at him while blushing before her stomach growled again.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:49 am

"You sit here." Boris sat Aria in a chair and went off to a stand, getting the nachos. He then brougt them back over and put them on the table infront of her, taking a seat in the chair across from here, grinning. "There you go."
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:27 am

Aria smiled at Boris and nodded at him. "Thank you Boris," She said to him happily. "Do yo want some?" She started to slowly eat some of the nachos and cheese slowly as she offered him some with a kind smile on her face. "You can if you'd like, I may not be able to eat all of this," Aria said to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Killed the Cat?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InThisWonderland :: Amusement Park :: Rides~!-
Jump to: