InThisWonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who love Heart no Kuni no Alice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.
Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 am by ~Paige~

» Is this a dream?
Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 am by ~Reme~

» Just passing through
Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 am by Boris Airay

» Exploring~
Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 am by ~Paige~

» Lost...again. Dx
Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm by Evelyn

» Waking up in a strange place
Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 am by .:Ace:.

» Making my Rounds
Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 am by -Shay-

» Something to Cure the Boredom
Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 pm by Blood Dupre

» To talkity talk 'cause we're cool like that.
Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 pm by Aria

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:42 pm
Top posters
Aria
Making my Rounds I_vote_lcapMaking my Rounds I_voting_barMaking my Rounds I_vote_rcap 
Boris Airay
Making my Rounds I_vote_lcapMaking my Rounds I_voting_barMaking my Rounds I_vote_rcap 
~Reme~
~Paige~
Evelyn
Blood Dupre
Finn
Nightmare
-Shay-
~Elliot March~
Forum

Making my Rounds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Elliot March~

~Elliot March~

Making my Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Making my Rounds   Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:28 am

Elliot shuffled his feet as he slowly made his rounds through the acres that surrounded Blood's Mansion. "Damn it's boring. no one has tried to fight in days." His soft brown ear twitched and he wiggled his nose to rid of the hefty floral smell wafting over him.
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

Making my Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making my Rounds   Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:03 am

The young girl looked around at her surroundings. Reme stopped when she set her sights on a large mansion. "Wow! What a magnificent mansion. I wonder who lives in there?" A smile formed on her lips as she walked closer to it to get a better view.
Back to top Go down
~Elliot March~

~Elliot March~

Making my Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making my Rounds   Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:13 am

Elliot's ears perked up as he heard footsteps aproaching his area. He hid behind a bush full of flowers and watched just in case it was someone looking for a fight. His eyes widened as he saw the girl approach. An outsider? Hadn't there already been three spotted earlier? Was she one of them or someone new?
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

Making my Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making my Rounds   Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:25 am

Reme stared at the mansion curious. She suddenly heard rustling nearby and she turned her head and looked in the direction where she heard the noise. "Hm~ I could have sworn I heard something" She then shruged. "Nah! Probably my imagination"
Back to top Go down
-Shay-

-Shay-

Making my Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making my Rounds   Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:24 pm

>KATHUNK<
"OW!!" Shay rubbed her head irritably and pulled her book off her face.  Note to self: No more reading and walking at the same time. Though she really couldn't remember what on earth a HOLE was doing in her own ruddy front yard. Adjusting her glasses, she looked around, mildly horrified.
"Toto," she whispered to herself, "I don't think we're in the front yard anymore...." My front yard NEVER had this many trees....
Back to top Go down
~Elliot March~

~Elliot March~

Making my Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making my Rounds   Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:31 am

Elliot's ears twitched again. There was someone else new int he garden. He turned his head towards the noise and spotted another female, with a face as well, laying in a small patch of grass by the out lining trees. "Another one?" This had to be a record and a certain white bunny was obviously very lonely.
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

Making my Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making my Rounds   Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:43 am

"Hm~" Reme turned her head again in another direction and walked over to the trees. She got closer and looked around a tree to see a girl with a book. "Um Hello there" She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
-Shay-

-Shay-

Making my Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making my Rounds   Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:13 am

Shay blinked up at the unknown human owlishly. "Hello," she said meekly, "Um.....this might seem rather strange, and you'll probably think I'm an idiot, but...I have no idea where I am. Can you kindly tell me??"
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

Making my Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making my Rounds   Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:32 am

Reme lightly laughed while she scratched her head. "Sorry but I don't know where I am as well haha~" The black-haired girl smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
-Shay-

-Shay-

Making my Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making my Rounds   Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:05 pm

A small, lopsided smile formed on Shay's face. "....Is it sad that I'm relieved?" she thought aloud. Without waiting for a response, she stood and brushed off her jeans. "Any idea how we got here? Wherever here may be?"
Back to top Go down
~Elliot March~

~Elliot March~

Making my Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making my Rounds   Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:00 am

Elliot poked his head around a nearby bush and cautiously watched the two girls converse. Would blood get mad at him if he approached the outsiders? They seemed lost and he would bet that no one had yet to explain to them where they were. Taking a deep breath her righted himself and made his way over. " This is Wonderland." He offered what he hoped was a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
-Shay-

-Shay-

Making my Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making my Rounds   Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:56 am

Shay jumped in surprise and stared at the young man who had so suddenly appeared. Lost, insecure, and mildly paranoid, she stepped away from him. "I'm sorry, what??" she answered quietly. Her eyes darted quickly over his form, assessing him. She twitched visibly when she noticed what appeared to be two rabbit ears sprouting from the top of his head. "Oh my gosh," she whispered, "I've finally snapped."
Back to top Go down
~Elliot March~

~Elliot March~

Making my Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making my Rounds   Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:04 am

Elliot cocked his head to the side, his long ears twitching. "Is something wrong?" The outsiders sure were a strange bunch. "Could you not hear me before? This here is Wonderland. Welcome."
Back to top Go down
-Shay-

-Shay-

Making my Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making my Rounds   Making my Rounds I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 am

Oh gosh.....ohgoshohgoshohgosh-- She mentally slapped herself, SNAP OUT OF IT!! PANIC WILL NOT HELP!! If he is insane, best to play along. if he's telling the truth....THEN you can panic. "Wonderland??" she asked quietly, "Would...would you happen to have an idea as to how I got here?? Or how I can get home??" Her cats would be hungry soon....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making my Rounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making my Rounds   Making my Rounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making my Rounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InThisWonderland :: Hatter's Mansion :: The Garden-
Jump to: