InThisWonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who love Heart no Kuni no Alice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.
Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 am by ~Paige~

» Is this a dream?
Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 am by ~Reme~

» Just passing through
Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 am by Boris Airay

» Exploring~
Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 am by ~Paige~

» Lost...again. Dx
Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm by Evelyn

» Waking up in a strange place
Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 am by .:Ace:.

» Making my Rounds
Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 am by -Shay-

» Something to Cure the Boredom
Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 pm by Blood Dupre

» To talkity talk 'cause we're cool like that.
Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 pm by Aria

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:42 pm
Top posters
Aria
Lost...again. Dx I_vote_lcapLost...again. Dx I_voting_barLost...again. Dx I_vote_rcap 
Boris Airay
Lost...again. Dx I_vote_lcapLost...again. Dx I_voting_barLost...again. Dx I_vote_rcap 
~Reme~
~Paige~
Evelyn
Blood Dupre
Finn
Nightmare
-Shay-
~Elliot March~
Forum

Lost...again. Dx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evelyn

Evelyn

Location : Well..right now...I think in Mr. Dupre's garden...>>;

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:06 am

"Mmm...I'm so lost....again." Evelyn muttered, leaning against a tree and sighing. "I just want to go home...I don't even know why I'm still here..." She said quietly, looking around. "This place doesn't even look familiar..."
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:19 am

Blood sighed gently as he drank his tea while he walked down the stairs so he could head towards his garden and relax for a while since he didn't have to deal with Elliot for a while and Dee and Dum where with that Cheshire cat. He siged and walked outside before he froze when he saw a girl there. "Who are you and what are you doing in my Garden Miss?" Blood asked her in a calm voice as he took a sip from his tea like this was a normal daily thing.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:29 am

Evelyn jumped, letting out a "Eep!" as she ended up making friends with the dirt. Landing on her bum, she clenched her eyes and bowed her head. "I-I'm so sorry! I-I didn't know that this belonged to anyone!" She said, slowly looking up at him. "M-My name is Evelyn...Evelyn Pace..."
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:02 am

"An outsider? Hm...this is odd I never thought I would meet two," Blood whispered to himself as he looked at the girl for a moment before taking another sip of his tea and sighed. "I am Blood Dupre and this is my garden and that is my Mansion." Blood gestured at the building behind him with his head and sighed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:00 am

Evelyn's eyes widened a bit as he pointed to the mansion. "Wow...it's...huge.." She muttered to herself, blinking a bit. "A-Ah, it's...very nice too meet you, Mr. Dupre.." She said quietly, bowing her head a bit to the man in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:34 am

"Don't add the Mister there, just call me Blood," He said to her as he gave her an angelic like smile as he leaned his cane against the ground before he looked her over fairly quickly and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:21 am

"A-Ah...alright then." Evelyn replied, looking down and fidgeting her hands a bit. "I-I was told by Julius that this...place is called Wonderland...and then I got separated from all of my friends.." She said quietly, lifting her head enough to look at him, her shyness getting the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:15 am

"Ah...so you got lost while wandering?" Blood said as he placed his cup on a garden table before he walked over to her holding his cane. "Well, this is wonderland. But this is my section of it. There is here, the Amusement Park and then The castle."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:21 am

"Is there...any way to get home?" Evelyn asked, "A-And I'm sorry for...invading in your home.." She said quietly, crossing her arms over her chest and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:13 am

"I'm sorry but I do not know how you can return to your world," Blood said to her as he put a hand on her shoulder softly turned her towards the mansion. "Would you like to come inside?" He gestured towards the mansion. "I don't bite." He added to her.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Evelyn's eyes went wide, "I-I couldn't be such a bother as to impose on you like that!" She said, shaking her hands in front of her (blushing) face.
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:48 am

"Not at all, you aren't a bother Miss Evelyn," Blood said to her with a soft smile as he grabbed one of her hands softly and pulled her towards the mansion. "Are you hungry? Thristy? Tired?" He was surprise at himself with how nice he was being towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:28 pm

Evelyn felt herself blush a bit more, quickly looking down as she followed him. "A-Ah...I'm slightly thirsty..." She said quietly, looking up slowly at the huge mansion she was being lead to. It's...so big..
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:32 am

"Alright then! I'll get you some black tea, it's really good, trust me Evelyn," Blood said to her as he looked at her with his dark eyes before he took her inside his large mansion.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:01 pm

She nodded slowly, looking around at the design of the place. "You...have a very nice place...Blood.." Evelyn blushed a bit more, not used to the freedom of calling someone by their first name.
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:38 am

"Why thank you Evelyn," Blood said to her kindly before he led her into the dining room here several faceless maids were setting up the dining table with some foods before they left. He walked over to one of the chairs and pulled one out for her with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:41 am

Quietly, Evelyn made her way over to sit in the offered chair. "Thank you.." She muttered, glancing over at the maids, her eyes widening. "A-Ah who are they...?" She asked, pointing over at one of them, looking back to Blood.
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:31 am

"They are my servants though I believe you're wondering why they don't have a face?" Blood said as he looked down at the red-brown haired girl before he took a seat next to her and placed a napkin on his lap and smiled at her. "They don't have a major role like I do or some of the others. So they are faceless until they get a large role.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:39 pm

"A-Ah, I see..." Evelyn replied, nodding slowly. So far, this man was the only person she had met here and despite the rich air about him, she was finding that he wasn't one of those rich snobs, but a kind man or so she thought until he whipped out that machine gun and went crazy fucker on everyone.

"I-I just want to apologize again for rudely walking into your garden. But, the roses were very pretty." She said quietly, looking out the window towards the gardens and smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:32 pm

"It's alright Evelyn, you're new here and didn't know where you were so it's completely fine," Blood said to her as he looked down at her with his deep green eyes with a light smile gracing his lips. "

ONe of the maids came and placed a plate of food infront of Evelyn before she did the same to Blood. "Hope you emjoy you're food," The maid said to them after she ad placed their drinks down and went out of the room like the rest of the servants. "Shall we eat?" Blood asked as he grabbed his fork and knife.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:17 am

"A-Ah...uhm.." Evelyn nodded, smiling weakly. "Yes. Thank you very much.." She said, looking down at the plate and hesitating for a moment before taking the fork and lightly poking the food. "May I ask...what this is...?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:58 am

"This? Sandwiches," Blood said to her as he grabbed one of them before taking a large bite out of it. After a while he started to quietly drink his black tea and sighed lightly, he loved tis kind of tea, especially whenever it was night time. That's when it tasted the best to him. "You've got nothing to worry about the food, it's perfectly safe to eat Evelyn," Blood assured her when he saw that she wasn't eating yet.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Still feeling a bit out of place, Evelyn nodded, hesitating for a moment before quietly eating the sandwich in front of her. A shift in colour made Evelyn look up at the sky, seeing it start to slowly fade into black, signaling night time.

"...How is that possible? I just got here...only a few hours after I woke up.." She said quietly, looking to Blood with an eyebrow raised. "It is getting dark...yes? And I'm not going even more insane?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost...again. Dx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost...again. Dx   Lost...again. Dx I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost...again. Dx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InThisWonderland :: Hatter's Mansion :: The Garden-
Jump to: