InThisWonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who love Heart no Kuni no Alice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.
Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 am by ~Paige~

» Is this a dream?
Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 am by ~Reme~

» Just passing through
Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 am by Boris Airay

» Exploring~
Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 am by ~Paige~

» Lost...again. Dx
Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm by Evelyn

» Waking up in a strange place
Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 am by .:Ace:.

» Making my Rounds
Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 am by -Shay-

» Something to Cure the Boredom
Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 pm by Blood Dupre

» To talkity talk 'cause we're cool like that.
Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 pm by Aria

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:42 pm
Top posters
Aria
Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_vote_lcapHello, everyone.... ^////^ I_voting_barHello, everyone.... ^////^ I_vote_rcap 
Boris Airay
Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_vote_lcapHello, everyone.... ^////^ I_voting_barHello, everyone.... ^////^ I_vote_rcap 
~Reme~
~Paige~
Evelyn
Blood Dupre
Finn
Nightmare
-Shay-
~Elliot March~
Forum

Hello, everyone.... ^////^

Go down 
+7
~Paige~
~Elliot March~
Boris Airay
Evelyn
Finn
Aria
-Shay-
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
-Shay-

-Shay-

Hello, everyone.... ^////^ Empty
PostSubject: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:17 am

Heh, yay n00bs?? Let's see if I can do this.....
Name: Shay
Personality: Painfully shy, caring, more interested in the worlds in her books than in the real world. Somewhat impulsive, though too shy to act on it, and sometimes seems frustrated as a result. Sarcastic, and tends to be volatile when angry. ^////^;;
Likes: Reading, sleeping late, coffee, pie, wings, cats and….pretty much any animal.
Dislikes: Arrogant and untrustworthy people, feeling worthless, and cake.
So....This should be fun!! xD
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:19 am

Volatile? What's that? o.o
Back to top Go down
-Shay-

-Shay-

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:21 am

xD Violent.... I throw things. Usually the closest thing. Which is why I now avoid priceless artifacts....
Back to top Go down
Finn

Finn

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:24 am

antique owners must have hated that! by the way I'm making Elliot's profile now for you !
Back to top Go down
-Shay-

-Shay-

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:29 am

:3 -quiet, subdued cheer- Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:30 am

Miss Shay! You are to make Ace's Profile and Rp as him for Finn-chan here! :3

Yeah I agree with Finn there...antique shops must like...kick you out the moment they spot you.
Back to top Go down
-Shay-

-Shay-

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:37 am

-salutes- I will do my best, Finn!! -is now terribly nervous- ^-^;;  Nah, I'm okay, as long as no one goes out of their way to aggravate me. :3
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:39 am

Okies then! *smiles* Imma go off and huggles the living crap out of Boris >D *Wanders*
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

Location : Well..right now...I think in Mr. Dupre's garden...>>;

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:57 am

SEE? I TOLD YOU THAT YOU'D BE WELCOME ON HERE. :'D

( Tis grimmjownii/Roy if ya can't tell by my yelling and whatnot. xDD ))
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:01 am

Roy anyone can tell it's you. ._.

I'm BiancaUchiha, you may not know me 8D Unless I was forget and you're someone I already know because my memory sucks that bad. ._.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:02 am

And I is MezaLayla but I'm not known for my writing is shit. xD
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:04 am

GODOMIT. PEOPLE DON'T ALWAYS KNOW IT'S ME! D<

When I started out with Karin on the Ouran RP site, no one knew it was me. -w- *nodnod*

WHAT. NOW. HOE?

*is still out of it*

...KYOKUGEN STRAIGHT! 8D *shot*
Back to top Go down
~Elliot March~

~Elliot March~

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:05 am

I am Koehven..but I too am not know for my writing...and you will do a great job for me (Finn) I will lovels you forever! ROY!! BIANCA!! I loves you tweo no fighting!! *glomp raeps them both*
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:08 am

*cough* ...I'm not known for my writing. 8D; *raises hand*
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:09 am

Koe! You ho! Where's my glompraeps!? *Ish feeling left out.*
Back to top Go down
-Shay-

-Shay-

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:11 am

-waves- Hello everyone!! xD Yes, Roy. I know that's you. Um, I'm Riding.In.The.TARDIS, or Ritt. I'm....known mostly on quizilla for my rather mediocre wwyff that people read for some reason :/ You know....I should really be updating that right now.....
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:12 am

*Le gasp* Dude! I know you! Well, I don't know you know you but I've read your stuff. ^^ Vury good.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:12 am

FUCK.

Really? How does everyone know it's me? xDD Am I really that...spastic?

*should be working on Movie Quote Challenge* >w>
Back to top Go down
~Elliot March~

~Elliot March~

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:15 am

*Glompraeps Paige double time* heheh I ish a ho... OMG!! can I travel through time in a phone booth with you Ritt?

lol yeah I should be updating my drabbles for Cooky's challenge...
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:17 am

And I should be looking for a manger scene for my religion independant study but none of us are doing what we should be 'cause we're cool like that. xD Lulz, and thankies for the glompraep Koe. Yus, you is a ho, but you'r my ho ok? Just like Bianca is my WonderTwin and Mira is my skank/whore.
Back to top Go down
-Shay-

-Shay-

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:18 am

^//////^ Thank you....
Well, I actually read everyone's introductory posts before I joined. I CHEATED >D
Of course!! All are welcome in the TARDIS!! Lemme just ask the Doctor :3
Heh, sorry, didn't mean to guilt-trip anyone ^-^;;
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:19 am

Lulz, s'okai. We all cheat. xD 'Cause we're all hoes! xD We are teh ho famiglia!
Back to top Go down
~Elliot March~

~Elliot March~

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:20 am

YOS! I am your Ho paige and sweet I get to ride with the Doctor!!!! Yes that is true!!
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:23 am

Hahahahah, I would but I dunno Doctor Who. Never watched it. xD And yus Koe, you is my ho and I is your Pimp. Go steal Ace's virginity. nao ho.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:24 am

I have NO COMMENT. xD;
I don't cheat so much >>;; Nya~! Boris~♥️ XD
*Huggles Boris* :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone.... ^////^   Hello, everyone.... ^////^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone.... ^////^
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InThisWonderland :: Things to Know :: Who Are You?-
Jump to: