InThisWonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who love Heart no Kuni no Alice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.
Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 am by ~Paige~

» Is this a dream?
Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 am by ~Reme~

» Just passing through
Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 am by Boris Airay

» Exploring~
Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 am by ~Paige~

» Lost...again. Dx
Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm by Evelyn

» Waking up in a strange place
Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 am by .:Ace:.

» Making my Rounds
Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 am by -Shay-

» Something to Cure the Boredom
Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 pm by Blood Dupre

» To talkity talk 'cause we're cool like that.
Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 pm by Aria

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:42 pm
Top posters
Aria
Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCuriosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_voting_barCuriosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Boris Airay
Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCuriosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_voting_barCuriosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
~Reme~
~Paige~
Evelyn
Blood Dupre
Finn
Nightmare
-Shay-
~Elliot March~
Forum

Curiosity Killed the Cat?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:39 am

Boris smiled and ate some nachos with Aria. He couldn't help but think that she was a really cute outsider. "So, are you the only ousider here?"
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:18 am

"Nope, some of my friends are here too," Aria replied to him as she nibbled on the cheese covered nacho and smiled at him. 'He looks adorable with the cat ears and tail,' She thought as she looked at him before her eyes got caught by his as she ate a bit more nachos.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:21 am

Boris grabbed another nacho and caught Aria staring at him. He smiled innocently and had this tingly feeling inside when he caught her.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:36 am

Aria started to blush lightly before she looked away from his eyes and focused on the nachos as her heart started to beat faster. She blinked a few times though it looked she fluttered her eyelashes. 'He's so cute when he smiles,' She thought and her blush darkened more.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:38 am

Boris was amused as she focused intently on the nachos, her cheeks the same shade as his hair. He grabbed some nachos and ate them while his tail swished and touched her thigh like it had done before.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:08 am

Aria felt his tail by her thigh and she tensed slightly as her blush darkened before she looked up at him. "What are you doing?" She asked him trying to make the blush go away but it only darkened even more as she watched him with her sapphire eyes.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:13 am

He looked up at her obliviously, though he knew what she meant. "What do you mean what am I doing? I'm eating nachos." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:32 am

Aria blushed deeply as she looked at Boris while she felt his tail continue to brush against her thigh. She looked at the nachos before she started to eat them again trying her best to ignore his tail.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:16 am

Boris continued to eat the nachos, resisting the urge to smile as Aria's cheeks remained red.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:17 am

"Boris tell you tail to quit it!" Aria said to him when she felt it start to go under her skirt more and she swatted it away and held her skirt down as she looked at him with scarlet cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:20 am

His tail pulled back. "I'm sorry..." He scratched the back of his neck, but truly, he liked seeing her blush.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:39 am

Aria nodded at him before she looked back down at the nachos, her blush didn't fade or hinder. When she finished it she looked at Boris with her blue eyes. "Boris~...can you please get me a drink?" She asked him since her throat was dry from eating the nachos and she felt like she was going to choke any moment.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:57 am

"Sure." He smiled and went over to a stand, getting some water.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:32 am

Aria waited quietly as she tried to make herself stop blushing before she looked awat from the table and at her lap as they blush darkened as much as it possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:40 am

Boris came back with water and sat down, handing it to Aria. "Here you go." He smiled when he saw that her cheeks were very dark.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:48 am

"Thank you," She said to him and started to drink the water until it was gone. "You're sweet Boris." Aria looked at him for a moment before she looked away from him while she fiffled with her fingers nervously before she stood. "So...care to show me around some more?"
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:54 am

"Sure." He smiled and stood up. "Well you've seen the park. There's also the Hatter's Mansion and the Castle of Hearts. Then there's the Clock Tower too."
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:56 am

"I've never seen the mansion or castle...but I've seen the clocktower," Aria said as she smiled at him before she stood up and walked by him brusghing her hand against his chest before she stopped directly behind him.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:05 am

"Where to first then?" Boris asked, completely ignoring that same fuzzy feeling inside.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:51 am

"To the mansion then!" Aria said happily as she grabbed Boris's hand and led him towards the exit of the park with a smile on her face, her blush fading a bit but still very dark.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:54 am

Once they'd left the park, Boris lead Aria in the direction of the Hatter's Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat?   Curiosity Killed the Cat? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Killed the Cat?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InThisWonderland :: Amusement Park :: Rides~!-
Jump to: