InThisWonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who love Heart no Kuni no Alice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.
Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 am by ~Paige~

» Is this a dream?
Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 am by ~Reme~

» Just passing through
Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 am by Boris Airay

» Exploring~
Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 am by ~Paige~

» Lost...again. Dx
Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm by Evelyn

» Waking up in a strange place
Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 am by .:Ace:.

» Making my Rounds
Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 am by -Shay-

» Something to Cure the Boredom
Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 pm by Blood Dupre

» To talkity talk 'cause we're cool like that.
Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 pm by Aria

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:42 pm
Top posters
Aria
Waking up in a strange place I_vote_lcapWaking up in a strange place I_voting_barWaking up in a strange place I_vote_rcap 
Boris Airay
Waking up in a strange place I_vote_lcapWaking up in a strange place I_voting_barWaking up in a strange place I_vote_rcap 
~Reme~
~Paige~
Evelyn
Blood Dupre
Finn
Nightmare
-Shay-
~Elliot March~
Forum

Waking up in a strange place

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Finn

Finn

Waking up in a strange place Empty
PostSubject: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:56 am

Finn blinked her eyes open. She didn't remember falling asleep in the open. The last thing she remembered was a soft white bunny scurrying around her book shop. "ugh I feel like I've slept for ages." She sat up, brushing her long silver bangs behind her ears. Her gaze drifted around, noticing the large hedges and what looked to be turrets for a castle not too far away. "Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
.:Ace:.

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:22 am

Ace smiled to himself as he made his way through the maze surrounding the castle. The exit should be just to the left-- dead end.
"I could've sworn it was left." He spun on his heel and went right, only to land in a dead end-- again.
Half an hour later, he miraculously stumbled on to the woods ouside the castle. He hurried on his way, but stopped dead in his tracks when he noticed a young woman amidst the trees. She seemed incredibly lost. His head tilted curiously. Her hair was silver, and extremely uncommon color. She had a face.... She was different.
She had his attention.
He made his way over to her and held out a gentlemanly hand. "Do you require asisstance, miss?" he asked, smiling kindly.
Back to top Go down
Finn

Finn

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:30 am

Finn jumped a bit at the male voice before turning her attention towards the male. "Ah where am I if I may ask?" He looked nice, soft brown hair and kind eyes. He wore what looked to be a military uniform so he must have something to do with the castle she was near.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:40 am

Ace smiled kindly down at the girl. "You are on the threshold of The Castle of Hearts," he said. His eyes narrowed thoughtfully and he continued, "Though...I don't suppose that helps you very much. You are not from this land, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Finn

Finn

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:43 am

"Not exactly." She whispered taking his offered hand and using it to lift herself off the ground. She dusted leaves and dirt from her pants and the long tendrils of her hair. Having such long hair could be a burden at times. "So the Castle of hearts? and what land does it rule over/ I mean to say this land, what do you call it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:02 am

His eyes widened. "You really are a foreinger," he murmured excitedly. He then stretched his arm in a grand fashion and declared, "This is Wonderland."
Back to top Go down
Finn

Finn

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:06 am

Wonderland? Hadn't she heard about something like that in one of her books. Was she dreaming after falling asleep at the counter again? No this felt way too real, his warm hand had felt too real. 'So Wonderland, and you are a knight correct?" She studied him once more. He did look the part of a' gentleman soldier'. Raising her gaze to meet his she offered her hand with a large smile. "My name is Finn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:13 am

He shook her hand warmly before pointing to himself and stating, "I am Ace. I am indeed a Knight of the Castle of Hearts. You must have many questions about this place. Do you remember anything about how you got here?" His eyes darted around, searching for Peter, who by now was infamous for his outsider-trapping ways.
Back to top Go down
Finn

Finn

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:17 am

"Ah yes I was in my bookshop chasing after a small rabbit. I am allergic but didn't want the thing to get lost among the many shelves and be trapped. That was the last thing I remember." She watched curiously as Ace, as she know knew him to be called, looked around as if searching for something or someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:39 pm

Ace nodded understandingly. "It seems that you unknowingly followed Sir Peter here. He has a....fascination...with outsiders. I'm surprised he didn't say anything to you after you arrived. Since you seem to be stuck here, we should probably discuss a couple things, just for your own safety. First things first--" Here he grinned at her. "--do you have a place to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Finn

Finn

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:34 am

This question stumped her a bit. A place to stay, no of course she didn't she had only just arrived here and by accident at that. "Um no I can't say I do. Are there hotels for people like me, outsiders I mean, to stay at?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:07 am

He laughed in response to her inquiry. "No," he said, "Outsiders are very rare, and it is our privilege to have you for guests during your stay. I'm sure you would be more than welcome at the castle!!"
Back to top Go down
Finn

Finn

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:28 am

So she had the choice of staying in an elaborate castle or finding another means of shelter. She felt bad for not exactly wanting to stay there since Ace was being so kind to her, but she wouldn't fit in and would only be a bother. "I'm not sure. Wouldn't I be a nuisance for the royal family?"
Back to top Go down
-Shay-

-Shay-

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:35 am

Ace grinned at her. "Not at all," he said, "Foreigners are always interesting. It would be our pleasure, Miss Finn."
Back to top Go down
-Shay-

-Shay-

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:35 am

((^///////^ Sorry about that last one being under my account, luv))
Back to top Go down
Finn

Finn

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:00 am

((that's ok!))

'Well if you think it would be alright I will accept your offer." She bowed her head slightly, offering a smile when she met his face once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:11 pm

He smiled at her kindly. "Excellent!" He was supposed to be working tonight, but surely he'd be able to put it off long enough to make this young lady comfortable. "Just follow me, we'll be there in no time!"
Back to top Go down
Finn

Finn

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:55 am

Finn smiled softly at the male as she followed after him towards the castle. About 20 minutes passed and Finn wasn't sure if Ace even knew where he was going. They couldn't see the castle in the distance anymore and she was pretty convinced that they had become lost. "Umm sorry to bother you but are you sure we are headed in the right direction?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:04 pm

He smiled reasurringly at her. "Don't worry, this is a shortcut!" Ten minutes later, he wasn't so certain....
"....I think I'm lost," he eventually said, turning to Finn and grinning radiantly.
Back to top Go down
Finn

Finn

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:10 am

Finn hide a small smile as she watched the young male before her. He was funny and the lack of direction was kinda cute- not that she would ever say that to his face. "Should we try going back the way we came?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 am

Ace nodded and grinned, trying his hardest not to show how embarrassed he was.  She didn't seem angry or disappointed, however. It was a relief. "Excellent plan!" He turned and headed back in the direction he thought they came from. He paused. "Perhaps you should lead the way...??" 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a strange place   Waking up in a strange place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up in a strange place
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InThisWonderland :: Castle of Hearts :: The Maze-
Jump to: