InThisWonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who love Heart no Kuni no Alice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.
Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 am by ~Paige~

» Is this a dream?
Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 am by ~Reme~

» Just passing through
Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 am by Boris Airay

» Exploring~
Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 am by ~Paige~

» Lost...again. Dx
Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm by Evelyn

» Waking up in a strange place
Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 am by .:Ace:.

» Making my Rounds
Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 am by -Shay-

» Something to Cure the Boredom
Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 pm by Blood Dupre

» To talkity talk 'cause we're cool like that.
Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 pm by Aria

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:42 pm
Top posters
Aria
Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIs this a dream? - Page 2 I_voting_barIs this a dream? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Boris Airay
Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIs this a dream? - Page 2 I_voting_barIs this a dream? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
~Reme~
~Paige~
Evelyn
Blood Dupre
Finn
Nightmare
-Shay-
~Elliot March~
Forum

Is this a dream?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nightmare

Nightmare

Is this a dream? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:36 am

"A What?" Nightmare asked her as he cleaned his lips up with the handkerchief before putting it away and looked at her. "This is normal for me." He looked at her for a moment before he asked. "What's a hospital?"

[[LOOK! I GAVE HIM AN AGE!! 8D]]
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:44 am

Reme sighed and ran her fingers throught her midnight hair. "Well a hospital is where you go when your sick and the people there help you get better." She explained then looked at where the male put his handkerchief. "Normal huh. So do you always cough up blood?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:50 am

"Only when I get happy or am about to laugh about something sometimes," Nightmare said to her as he shrugged his shoulder before he looked around the place and sighed lightly and looked at the cards in his hands. "So...go fish?"
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:58 am

"Oh." Reme picked up a card and looked at it. "So are you happy right now?" She asked with a smile on her face. "Oh and go fish, hehe."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:37 am

"Nope I was gonna laugh and I haven't said a number yet!" Nightmare said to her as he looked at his cards. "Do you have a seven?"
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:51 am

Reme blushed from embarrasment. "S-Sorry. It's been a while since I played go fish, haha." She scratched the back of her head and looked back down to her cards. "Um yeah I have two sevens . . ." Reme said, handing over the two cards.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:09 am

Nightmare took the two sevens and took the two in his hands before placing them on the side. "It's alright I sometimes play with Julius if he's in a talkitive mood or Blood," Nightmare said to her as he looked back at his hand. "Do you have any...threes?"
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:18 am

Reme smiled and looked back down at her cards. " Oh so they also come here to your dream world. . ." Reme said looking up at Nightmare. "Go fish." Reme then gave the male a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:34 am

"Everyone does, you fall asleep you come here," Nightmare said to her. "See...You're knocked out because of what Blood did so whenever the effect wears off which will be soon, you'll vanish and go back down there to the wonderland." He picked up a card from the pile and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:59 am

Reme looked at her cards, her smile dropping to a frown. "Oh . . . I see." Reme then shook her head. "Well at least everytime I fall asleep I get to see you. Haha It's not like this is the last time we meet." She said then her lips curled slightly into a weak smile. "Um do you have any sixes?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:35 pm

"Why yes I do have sixes," Nightmare said as he handed her a six that was in his hand before he looked around the desert area and sighed. "I think you're time is staring to run out..." Nightmare said as he looked at Reme with his single gray eye. "But let's continue until you fully wake up over there."
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:50 am

Reme looked away from Nightmare's gaze - her eye lids begining to slightly close. "Okay. . ." She said then placed down two sixes. "Go fish."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:01 am

Nightmare smiled at her gently before he looked away from her and crossed his arms. "Time's u," He said to her with a small smirk upon his lips as he looked at the dark haired girl with his grey eye. "I'll see you in the next dream~."

[[OMG I'M SO SORRY I DIED LIKE THAT DX ]]
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 am

Reme sighed, looking down at her cards. She could feel the sleepiness start to take over. Her eyes began to slowly close.

"I guess so..." She said, beginning to nod off to sleep, "I'll look forward to seeing you again and to finishing our little game."

Reme looked at the man's grey eye and smiled at him. "Well... goodbye for now."

Reme's body relaxed and her eyes fully closed. Everything went black as she fell into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this a dream?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InThisWonderland :: Dream Place...? :: The Desert?!-
Jump to: