InThisWonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who love Heart no Kuni no Alice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.
Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 am by ~Paige~

» Is this a dream?
Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 am by ~Reme~

» Just passing through
Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 am by Boris Airay

» Exploring~
Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 am by ~Paige~

» Lost...again. Dx
Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm by Evelyn

» Waking up in a strange place
Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 am by .:Ace:.

» Making my Rounds
Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 am by -Shay-

» Something to Cure the Boredom
Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 pm by Blood Dupre

» To talkity talk 'cause we're cool like that.
Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 pm by Aria

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:42 pm
Top posters
Aria
Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out. I_vote_lcapOut of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out. I_voting_barOut of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out. I_vote_rcap 
Boris Airay
Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out. I_vote_lcapOut of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out. I_voting_barOut of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out. I_vote_rcap 
~Reme~
~Paige~
Evelyn
Blood Dupre
Finn
Nightmare
-Shay-
~Elliot March~
Forum

Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evelyn

Evelyn

Location : Well..right now...I think in Mr. Dupre's garden...>>;

Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out. Empty
PostSubject: Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.   Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:21 pm

Clutching to a nearby tree, Evelyn placed a hand over her heart and clutched at the fabric of her shirt. "Oh dear...that...was terrifying." She said to herself quietly, her voice shaking as she slowly sat down against the tree.

Looking down at the ground, the GINGER red haired girl quickly wiped at her eyes. "I just want to go home...I never want to see another strange person again..."
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.   Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:24 am

[[I can delete the post if you don't want me here.]]

Paige had been walking through the forest, expanding her knowledge of this new place, which was apparently called Wonderland, and she spotted red hair in a tree, "I know that hair~"

Skipping over, the brunette looked up and her smile faded when she saw Evelyn wiping at her eyes, "Evie-chan? Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

Location : Well..right now...I think in Mr. Dupre's garden...>>;

PostSubject: Re: Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.   Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:30 pm

(( I don't mind. >w> ))

"A-Ah...Paige-San..." Evelyn started, quickly composing herself and looking up at the brunette. "It...Everything's good. Just...I don't want to be here any more.. I want to go home...even if there hurts me more than here.." She said quietly, trailing off as she looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.   Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 am

Paige held her hand out to Evelyn, "I think we all want to go home. There's bound to be a way to get back."

The younger girl smiled at her friend reassuringly like she'd done so often before, "I promise I'll find a way for us to get home alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.   Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InThisWonderland :: Clock Tower :: Around the Forest-
Jump to: