InThisWonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who love Heart no Kuni no Alice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.
Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 am by ~Paige~

» Is this a dream?
Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 am by ~Reme~

» Just passing through
Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 am by Boris Airay

» Exploring~
Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 am by ~Paige~

» Lost...again. Dx
Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm by Evelyn

» Waking up in a strange place
Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 am by .:Ace:.

» Making my Rounds
Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 am by -Shay-

» Something to Cure the Boredom
Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 pm by Blood Dupre

» To talkity talk 'cause we're cool like that.
Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 pm by Aria

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:42 pm
Top posters
Aria
Is this a dream? I_vote_lcapIs this a dream? I_voting_barIs this a dream? I_vote_rcap 
Boris Airay
Is this a dream? I_vote_lcapIs this a dream? I_voting_barIs this a dream? I_vote_rcap 
~Reme~
~Paige~
Evelyn
Blood Dupre
Finn
Nightmare
-Shay-
~Elliot March~
Forum

Is this a dream?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Reme~

~Reme~

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:05 am

A female's eye lids futtered open to show red pupils as she sat up and looked all around her. "Where am I?" She questioned to herself, standing up and brushing her skirt with her hands. "I must be dreaming" She thought as she walked away from the place she woke up from.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:36 am

Nightmare looked at the girl that had entered his realm for high up above before he smirked to himself and folated on down towards her. "Lost here now are we Reme?" Nightmare said to him as he looked at the black haired girl with his single gray eye.

He looked at her curiously while staying a float not touching the sand underneath him. 'Not three but six outsiders...interesting, Peter must really want someone to love,' He thought as he looked at the girl infront of him.
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:44 am

Reme turned around and looked up to see a man with an eye patch floating infront of her. "GAH!" She screamed and fell backwards on her butt. "Y-You're floating??!!"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:19 am

"No really? I thought I was standing?" Nightmare said to her sarcastically before he crossed his arms. "So you're one of the six outsiders in thy wonderland." For some reason he felt like being a bit like shakespeare.
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Reme pouted and got on her feet, brushing her skirt once again. "Yeah so" She said back to him. "So what the hell is this place anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:50 am

"Well this place specifically is my dream realm where everyone who's asleep comes and you are currently sleeping in Wonderland," Nightmare said to her as he crossed his arms and scanned her fairly quickly with his eye.
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:58 am

Reme nodded. "So I'm dreaming then. . ." She said, then slapped both of her cheeks with her hands. "Owwie~ I guess that didn't help me wake up from this weird dream" She lightly laughed and rubbed her sore, red cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:45 am

"Nope it won't work on you like that to try to wake up," Nightmare said to her as he looked down at her while he floated around her and examuned her up and down for a moment before he smirked to hinself.
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:12 pm

She peered up at the floating man and slightly blushed. She could feel his eyes on her. "S-So um. . . how do I wake up then?" She then glanced down. "And why are you looking at me like that?" Reme said, her blush becoming more deeper.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:59 pm

"How am I looking at you?" NIghtmare asking her though he knew full well. "You'll wake up...whenever you wake up." He smiled down at her before he came up infront of her and examined her face with his gray eye before he pulled away.

[[Nightmare ish a perv! C:]]
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:42 am

Her blush became redder as she crossed her arms and looked away. "Y-Your looking at me like your checking me out. . ." She said, feeling embarrased at what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:38 am

"Now why would I do that kind of thing?" Nightmare asked her as though he was oblivious. "I'm just looking at your hair which is as black as night." He smiled at her a mischievous smile.
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:44 am

Reme looked at the male. "okay if you say so. . ." She said smirking to herself. She then took a step closer to the floating man, leaning in to get a closer look. "How can you do that, I mean the floating thing?" Reme asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:01 am

"I can do it since this is my realm. But you could too if you tried hard enough," Nightmare said to her as he watched her intently as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:18 am

She lightly laughed. "Nah, me, floating. No way" Reme said stepping back and smiling. She then placed her hands behind her and began to walk around the floating male, examining him from head to toe. "So, is there anything fun to do here?" She asked, stopping still.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:05 am

"Hmm..I dunno depends on what kind of fun you mean Reme," Nightmare said to her with a smirk plastered on his face as he looked down at her while she looked up at him.

[[For some odd reason I enjoy making Nightmare a pervert xD]]
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:27 am

Reme blushed a dark red and quickly turned her head away. "P-Pervert. . ." She stuttered, feeling her heart beat faster from the cheesy comment the male said. "I-I didn't mean that kind of fun , I meant. . .um. . . what do you do here to pass the boredom?" Reme said still embarrased.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:50 am

"Oh I know what you meant Reme," Nightmare said to her as he smiled at her gently before he looked away from her and shrugged. "Feel like playing chess?" He pointed over his shoulder at the small table and two chairs that had appeared from the sand.
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:57 am

She shruged while she smiled. "Sure, if it passes the time" She said, walking over to the chair and sitting down. "But I don't really know how to play chess. You might have to teach me" Reme gave the man a grin.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:07 am

"Sure...but if You want it can always be checkers~" Nightmare said and the board changed into checkers. "Or may a simple game of cards?" He pulled out a deck of cards and showed them to her with a smile on his face before he sat down on the chair as the board vanished and he started to silently shuffle.
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:11 am

Reme watched in amazement. "Um. . . sure" She said lightly smiling back at the male.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:35 am

"Good then!" Nightmare said to her as he motioned her to sit down in the chair across him as he started to deal the cards to play some poker and he smiled at her. "You do know how to play poker right Reme-chan?
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:40 am

Reme lightly laughed, scratching her head. "Well . . um not really, but I still want to play though." She said, slightly embarrased. "You can teach me along the way."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare

Nightmare

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:42 am

"Sur--" Nightmare started before he coughed a small amount of blood out and he covered his mouth with his hand while pulling out a handkerchief. He coughed a few more times making more blood come out.
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:33 am

Reme watched the male cough up blood infront of her. "Jeez~ are you okay. That really doesn't look to good. Why don't you go to a hospital or something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is this a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a dream?   Is this a dream? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this a dream?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InThisWonderland :: Dream Place...? :: The Desert?!-
Jump to: