InThisWonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who love Heart no Kuni no Alice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.
Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 am by ~Paige~

» Is this a dream?
Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 am by ~Reme~

» Just passing through
Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 am by Boris Airay

» Exploring~
Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 am by ~Paige~

» Lost...again. Dx
Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm by Evelyn

» Waking up in a strange place
Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 am by .:Ace:.

» Making my Rounds
Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 am by -Shay-

» Something to Cure the Boredom
Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 pm by Blood Dupre

» To talkity talk 'cause we're cool like that.
Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 pm by Aria

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:42 pm
Top posters
Aria
Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_vote_lcapWow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_voting_barWow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_vote_rcap 
Boris Airay
Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_vote_lcapWow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_voting_barWow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_vote_rcap 
~Reme~
~Paige~
Evelyn
Blood Dupre
Finn
Nightmare
-Shay-
~Elliot March~
Forum

Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Reme~

~Reme~

Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: Empty
PostSubject: Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C:   Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:10 am

Reme looked at the red roses with interest and lightly ran her finger over the petals. "What beautiful roses" She said and continued to walk around the rose garden.
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C:   Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:13 am

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Blood said looking at the girl that was in HIS secret garden which no one was allowed in, not even outsiders. The looks in his eye was one irritated one as he looked at the girl, though the angry aura was clear around him.
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C:   Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:18 am

She looked up and saw a black-haired man. "Oh, I'm sorry for intruding but I lost my way" She said and looked back at the red roses. "Are these your roses?" Reme asked, so interested in the roses.
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C:   Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:14 am

"Yes they are mine....and not to be rude but no one...and I mean no one for no reason should be in this garden," Blood said to her, his hand itching to pull his gun out at her but he didn't since it meant he wuold have to clean the mess up.
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C:   Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:13 pm

Reme looked at the tall, brood man, her red pupils burning a hole into him. "Jeez fine, I'll go. You don't have to be so grumpy, I said I got lost and I'm sorry" She said and turned on her heels. "Man! That attitude is a real turn off, ya know" She then crossed her arms and took a step forward away from the hat-wearing male.
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C:   Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:45 am

"I don't really care as long as you get out of this garden and don't come back into it," Blood said to as he watched her leave with cold eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C:   Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:11 pm

Reme stopped dead in her tracks and turned around to face the obviously angry male. "Hmph~ excuse me then for stepping into your secret garden that no one especially outsiders like me aren't allowed to be in!" She said then poked her tongue out without thinking and without knowing exactly who the person was who she was arguing with.
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C:   Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:26 am

Blood's eye twitched as he looked at the girl before he help up a gun shoot towards her but missed her, he did make sure to make it tear the side of her shirt slightly. "That was only a warning shot," Blood said coldly towards her, his eye with a killer intent but his smirk held amusement.

[[So sorry he shot at you <<;;]]
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C:   Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:37 am

Reme stood frozen, her eyes looking at the tear in her shirt. "H-Hey that was my favourite shirt. . ." She stuttered then quickly shook her body to snap out of complete shock. "You jerk! You didn't have to shoot me" Her eyes burned with anger and her fist clenched beside her.
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C:   Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:30 am

"Don't tempt me to shot again and not miss on purpose," Blood said as he looked at the girl. "That was a warning shot and if you don't want to die quick or slow I suggest you get out before I get my guards that will not hesitate to kill you the painful way." He thought the girl was interesting but the anger from her being in HIS garden sorta consumed him.
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C:   Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:40 am

A cheeky smile formed on Reme's lips. "Will that amuse you mister, to see a young helpless girl be painfully killed?" Reme said taking a step towards the male. A smirk playing on her lips. 'Man! I wished I had a weapon right now' she thought to herself. (She likes to tease people to an extent that it goes way out of hand) xD
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C:   Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:26 am

Blood's eye twitched again and he aimed the gun making sure to go for the head, his finger itched to pull the trigger as he glared at her. "Leave. Now," He said to her icily that even a cold wind cam from him as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C:   Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:25 am

Reme pouted and stomped her feet like a child. "Your no fun~" she said and crossed her arms. "Shoot me then, but it would probably cause a big mess for you to clean up--" Reme nodded and waved her arms around. "Blood everywhere. . . hey I might even wake up from this weird and wacky dream and I can return to the real world and back to the cup of tea that I was having before I found myself here. . ." Reme rambled on, forgetting about the man who was holding a gun at her, intent to kill.

((shes really an idiot xD~))
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C:   Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:02 am

Blood glared at her before he put his gun down and switched it while she wasn't able to see it before he pointed it at her and shot her, it sounded alot like a gun shot but it was a dart that hit her neck. Once she was down and sleep, Blood went over, picked her up and took her out of the garden. He made sure place her in the middle of the woods before he headed back to the mansion.

[[THUS HOW YOU ENDED UP MEETING NIGHTMARE! C:]]
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C:   Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:46 am

((LOL! Reme got shot with a sleep dart xD))
Back to top Go down
Blood Dupre

Blood Dupre

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C:   Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:45 am

[[Lulz xD He didn't want to have to clean the mess up so he shot her with the dart xD]]
Back to top Go down
~Reme~

~Reme~

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C:   Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:38 am

(( xD lolz ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C:   Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow! Look at all the Roses~ C:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InThisWonderland :: Hatter's Mansion :: Secret Rose Garden-
Jump to: