InThisWonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who love Heart no Kuni no Alice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.
Just passing through I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 am by ~Paige~

» Is this a dream?
Just passing through I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 am by ~Reme~

» Just passing through
Just passing through I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 am by Boris Airay

» Exploring~
Just passing through I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 am by ~Paige~

» Lost...again. Dx
Just passing through I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm by Evelyn

» Waking up in a strange place
Just passing through I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 am by .:Ace:.

» Making my Rounds
Just passing through I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 am by -Shay-

» Something to Cure the Boredom
Just passing through I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 pm by Blood Dupre

» To talkity talk 'cause we're cool like that.
Just passing through I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 pm by Aria

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:42 pm
Top posters
Aria
Just passing through I_vote_lcapJust passing through I_voting_barJust passing through I_vote_rcap 
Boris Airay
Just passing through I_vote_lcapJust passing through I_voting_barJust passing through I_vote_rcap 
~Reme~
~Paige~
Evelyn
Blood Dupre
Finn
Nightmare
-Shay-
~Elliot March~
Forum

Just passing through

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aria

Aria

Just passing through Empty
PostSubject: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:59 am

Aria smiled at Boris as they walked before she realized it started to get dark suddenly. "What the heck..." She mumbled before she looked at Boris, she then noticed a shadow lurk by before she hugged Boris from behind. "There was something over there."
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:02 am

"Yea, I can hear it..." He said, inwardly smug at the fact that she was hugging him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:22 am

Aria shivered slightly as she buried her head into his back as she saw it go by again. "What is it Boris?" She asked him nervously as she paled slightly and looked up at him. "It scares me."
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:31 am

"I'm not sure what it is. Just keep walking." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:04 am

"O-Ok," She said to him as she walked close to him getting scared of those shadows. She looked up at Boris for a moment before she looked down feeling her cheeks heat up from how close she had gotten to him.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:11 am

Boris watched carefully while they walked, making sure that nothing would happen.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:09 am

Aria held onto Boris's arm as they walked around before she shivered slightly and sneezed.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:33 am

"You cold?" Boris asked, looking to Aria as they continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:11 am

"Yeah," Aria said as she looked up at Boris with a small smile as seh trembled a bit before she hugged his arm more. "I'm always cold at night on matter what just about." She sighed lightly before she looked away from him and looked at the ground before she tripped and fell forwards. "Ow.." She said as she started to get up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:15 am

Boris bent down to help Aria up. "Are you alright?" He then decided that they should set up camp being that it was dark. Soon enough a tent was set up from out of nowhere. "Camp." He grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:28 am

Aria looked at the camp for a moment before she looked back at Boris and didn't even bother asking where he had pulled that camp from. She peeked inside before she looked back at Boris and smiled. "Thanks Boris," She said to him before she went in and sat on one of the sleeping bags that were inside before she looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:40 am

Boris smiled and crawled into the tent as well, laying ontop of his sleeping bag and staring at nothing in perticular. The kitty-man soon fell asleep and rolled over.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:39 am

Aria looked at him for a moment before she looked away and sighed lighly laying down staring at the ceiling of the tent. 'I can't sleep...' She thought as she looked around the tent for a moment before she glanced at Boris with her sapphire eyes. A soft groan left her lips asshe got under the covers and messed with a strand of her hair befor she let it out of the two pony tails it was in. 'Getting a headache with it up all the time,' She thought brushing her fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:37 am

A purring sound came from the spot where Boris lay sleeping. He was comforable and normally when that was so, he purred. He was a kitty-man after all.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:39 am

Aria looked over at Boris before she calmed down thinking it was something in the tent until she had remembered that Boris was a cheshire cat. She hesistantly reached over towards him before she stroked his sof hot pink hair and smiled lightly. "So soft..." She muttered as she looked at him while his tail lightly tapped the ground.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:41 am

Boris snuggled close to the hand that was scratching his head and the puring became louder. He smiled in his sleep enjoying the feeling of his head being scratched.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:46 am

'So adorable,' Aria thought as she continued to pet the man and smiled lightly as she started to scratch the back of his ears. She shivered a bit feeling cold and puled the covers up more and brought her knees to her chin from under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:49 am

Boris' ears twitched and he rolled over closer to Aria, body heat radiating from him.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:56 am

Aria blushed lightly before laying back down and snuggled next to him feeling his body heat and it soothed her. Though she really wanted to steal that fluffy throw he had but sleep over came her.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:03 am

-- New Day --

Boris had woken up early and left Aria to keep sleeping. He wandered around the campsitem wondering who had been around the previous night.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:12 am

Aria groaned softly as she moved around a bit before opening her eyes. "B-Boris?" She said when she saw that the Cheshire at wasn't around. "Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:14 am

"Outside." Came Boris' answer as he leaned against a tree, still thinking.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:43 am

Aria poked her head out of the tent with her hair still down and she got out beore stretching a bit. "I thought for a moment you left me alone out here," She said to him quietly as she brushed her hair with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:46 am

"I wouldn't do that to an outsider." He smiled and couldn't help but think how hot (Yes hot, not cute, hot) Aria looked with her hair down.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:57 am

Aria smiled at him lightly as she looked back into the tent and sighed lightly. "I think the ground ate my har ties," She said to him as she looked around for the them before she stood up straight and walked over to Boris. "So...off to our destination?"

[[All she wants to do to him and grab him and SECKS HIM ON THE FOREST GROUND INSIDE THE TENT! 8D]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just passing through
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InThisWonderland :: Clock Tower :: Around the Forest-
Jump to: