InThisWonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who love Heart no Kuni no Alice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.
Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 am by ~Paige~

» Is this a dream?
Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 am by ~Reme~

» Just passing through
Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 am by Boris Airay

» Exploring~
Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 am by ~Paige~

» Lost...again. Dx
Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm by Evelyn

» Waking up in a strange place
Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 am by .:Ace:.

» Making my Rounds
Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 am by -Shay-

» Something to Cure the Boredom
Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 pm by Blood Dupre

» To talkity talk 'cause we're cool like that.
Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 pm by Aria

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:42 pm
Top posters
Aria
Just passing through - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJust passing through - Page 2 I_voting_barJust passing through - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Boris Airay
Just passing through - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJust passing through - Page 2 I_voting_barJust passing through - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
~Reme~
~Paige~
Evelyn
Blood Dupre
Finn
Nightmare
-Shay-
~Elliot March~
Forum

Just passing through

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

Just passing through - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:02 am

"Off to our destination." Boris confirmed as he quickly packed the tent and things away.

[[The feeling is pretty much mutual]]
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:19 am

"To the mansion~!" Aria said happily before she followed Boris down the path smiling brightly up at him "You know...you looked cute sleeping and purrig last night."
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:21 am

Boris laughed nervously and scratche dthe back of his neck. "Eheh...did I now?" He didn't know what else to say as they continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:27 am

"Yes you did," Aria said to him before she looked ahead of them and spotted a few shadows this time before she shivered a bit. "What are those?" She as she hid behind Boris and then looked at the ground ahead of them to see some blood and Aria hid her face in Boris's puffy scarf.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:37 am

Boris put his arm around Aria's shoulders, having noticed the shadows as well. "Just stay close." He answered whil they continued to walk towards where the mansion was.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:47 am

Aria nodded at him as she kept her head buried in his puffy scarf peeking out a bit to see a few bodies laying around while the shadows did something to it. Whimpering lightly Aria gripped the back of his shirt and clenched her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:03 am

Boris continued to walk with Aria, making sure that nothing happened. He ignored the shadows as they two of them walked still.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:21 am

"What are those things?" Aria asked as she looked up at Boris once they had passed the shadows. "They're creepy...and then those people there."
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:36 am

"There called the Afterimages." He answered. "That's about all I can tell you." Boris explained the best her could.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:24 pm

"Alright then...they're scary looking," Aria said as she stayed close to Boris stil before she looked around the forest and then back at Boris. "Do you always wander this forest Boris?" She asked him quietly as she looked up at him with her sapphre eyes and smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:30 am

"Most of the time or I sneak into the Castle or hang around the Amusement Park." Boris answered, smiling back at the shorter girl.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:55 am

Isn't it wrong to sneak somewhere where you're not invited at Boris?" Aria asked as she looked at the hot pink haireed chesire cat with concerned blue eyes. "I mean...wouldn't you get into some kind of trouble by trespassing?"
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:41 pm

"Nah, it's alright, I do it all the time. I get caught sometimes but nothing bad really ever happens," He grinned at the girl, kind of happy that it seemed she concerned for him; like Alice.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:31 am

"But don't you ever worry about what they do to you I mean...do they hurt you? and if theydo why do you keep playing that same gme?" Aria asked him, her eyes still held concern for him as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:35 am

"I only end up with a few scratches here and there. Nothing big," He grinned at Aria, finding it cute the way she worried about him even though they didn't entirely know each other.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:38 am

"For some reason I think you end up with more then just scratches when you say it like that,"Aria said as she looked down while they continued to walk before she stopped an rubbed her knee slightly.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:07 am

"Did you hurt yourself?" Boris asked as he too stopped and watched her rub at her knee.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:05 am

"No...I just have some weak knees," Aria said to him quietly before she looked off to the side."I have a weak body so yeah...I get easily sick and bruised."
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:10 pm

Boris' smile faltered slightly until he got an idea. He bent down infront of Aria so that his bak was facing her, "Climb on."
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:34 am

Aria blushed at the little gesture before she nodde and hesitantly got on his back, wrapping her arms around his back without choking him. She blushed deeply as she felt his tail move a bit near her skirt. 'Pedo tail...' She thought burying her head into his fluffy scarf.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:38 am

Boris made his tail behave before he stood and walked with Aria on his back, "You're light."

The Cheshire cat grinned.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:15 am

"Yeah...only a 100lbs," Aria said quietly as she rested her chin against his shoulder and she closed her eyes a bit with a slight blush on her cheeks that matched the shade of his scarf. She looked over her shoulder to make sure the tail wasn't trying to be perverted before she looked ahead.
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:23 am

Boris continued to walk with Aria on his back, smiling the whole way and thoroughly enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:27 am

Aria noticed his happy smile and it scared her a bit. "You seem...overly happy and it's starting to creep me out a bit here Boris," She said to him as she lifted an eyebrow while she looked at the chesire cat. "Why are you so happy about?"
Back to top Go down
Boris Airay

Boris Airay

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:31 am

"I'm just a happy person," He replied easily as he continued to walk.

"Didn't mean to frighten you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through   Just passing through - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just passing through
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InThisWonderland :: Clock Tower :: Around the Forest-
Jump to: