InThisWonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who love Heart no Kuni no Alice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.
Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 am by ~Paige~

» Is this a dream?
Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 am by ~Reme~

» Just passing through
Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 am by Boris Airay

» Exploring~
Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 am by ~Paige~

» Lost...again. Dx
Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm by Evelyn

» Waking up in a strange place
Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 am by .:Ace:.

» Making my Rounds
Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 am by -Shay-

» Something to Cure the Boredom
Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 pm by Blood Dupre

» To talkity talk 'cause we're cool like that.
Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 pm by Aria

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:42 pm
Top posters
Aria
Where the Heck am I?! I_vote_lcapWhere the Heck am I?! I_voting_barWhere the Heck am I?! I_vote_rcap 
Boris Airay
Where the Heck am I?! I_vote_lcapWhere the Heck am I?! I_voting_barWhere the Heck am I?! I_vote_rcap 
~Reme~
~Paige~
Evelyn
Blood Dupre
Finn
Nightmare
-Shay-
~Elliot March~
Forum

Where the Heck am I?!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aria

Aria

Where the Heck am I?! Empty
PostSubject: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:38 am

Aria looked around for a moment at the forest that she had a appeared in after the white rabbit had disappeared from her sight making her nervous. 'I knew I shouldn't have come after that rabbit,' She thought as she looked at the tree from which she had fallen through somehow before she sighed gently.

"This is so confusing!" Aria shouted as she looked around before she started walking in some random direction.
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:06 am

Paige stood up, rubbing her head after whacking it on a tree when she fell. "Ow...that friggen hurt...." She looked around, wondering where in the hell she was.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:15 am

Aria walked around some more before she figured she was going around in circles before she spotted another girl that looked familiar. As she got closer she could make out who it was more better.

"Paige? How did you get here?" Aria asked the brunette as she ran over to her and looked at her. "Did you follow a white rabbit or was it something else?"
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:18 am

"Aria!" Paige grinned before pondering over her friend's question. "Well I went for a walk...I was eat skittles, as per usual, I was listening to my ipod...I sat under a tree and then there was a rabbit and then I kinda fell on my head."
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:28 am

Aria sighed softly and she looked around again before lookinng back at her. "You didn't happen to see Evelyn? I was visiting her before I chased the rabbit," She said to her quietly as she ran her fingers through her black hair before she sighed. "This place is a bit different for some reason...But I saw a tower near by! Wanna go to it and see if anyone is there? Or search around for Evelyn?"
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:57 am

"Well, if Evie is here then she's probably searching for a place to stay like the smart person she is so lets find the tower?" Paige half said half asked.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:17 am

"Alright then! To the clock tower!" Aria shouted happily before she headed off to look for the clock tower while taking Paige with her. "So...You think this place is bad or good?"

She looked over her shoulder at Paige for a moment before looking ahead while searching for the top of the tower that she had seen before she started to walk around. 'Hm..Noone's near by I guess that can help us so asking for directions is out of the question,' Aria thought as she sighed lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:19 am

"It's hard to say at this point because I don't think we've really met anyone besides that insane rabbit." She answered with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:43 am

Aria sighed softly before she stopped and looked around. "I wanna try something," She said to Paige before she took a deep breath. "EVELYN!" She had shouted at the top of her lungs that it echoed trough the wood. ". . . Nothing," She said before she pouted lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:48 am

"It was worth a try." Paige shrugged and continued to walk with Aria. "We'll run into Evie eventually."
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:39 am

Aria nodded at her before they headed off towards the tower. She smiled as she looked up at it and then knocked really hard. "Anyone home!" She shouted and then knocked again. After a few minutes she looked at Paige and shrugged before she went to open the door but it flung ope making her jump back.
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:44 am

Paige wasn't all that fazed by the door swinging open. She did however fall over when Aria ended up clinging to her. The brunette laughed.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

Location : Well..right now...I think in Mr. Dupre's garden...>>;

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:01 am

The door swung open to reveal a panicked Evelyn, her eyes wide and her grip on the door almost deadly. "W-W-What's going on? Where are we?! And..." She paused as she jumped from a hand being put on her shoulder. "Who's he?!"
Back to top Go down
Julius Monray

Julius Monray

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:02 am

Julius was the one who had placed a hand on her shoulder. "There's more of you...?" He asked, raising an eyebrow to the other two girls.
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:05 am

"Told you we'd find our dear Evie, Ari." Paige grinned as she got up and helped Aria up, using her nicknames for them. "As for your question Evie...I dunno." Her gaze shifted up to the man who had put his hand on Evelyn's shoulder and she resisted the urge to let her mouth hang open. 'I don't where we are but I'm starting not to mind.'

"Whatever that's supposed to mean, but yes." Paige answered as she pulled Evelyn towards them. "Evelyn, Aria and myself are currently wondering where in the hell we are."
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:07 am

Aria nodded at him and she then pulled Evelyn in and protective hug. "Did you do anything to her?" She asked the man as she looked at him with n arched eyebrow before she looked down at the shaking Evelyn. "Are you alright? He didn't touch you did he?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:09 am

Evelyn shook her head and pulled out of the hug, she was never one for being super close to people. "H-He...found me when I wandered by this place..." She said quietly, bowing her head to Julius. "And I thank you for that..."
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:09 am

Paige kept a completely serious face dispite wanting to laugh like a maniac at Aria's questioning to Evelyn. "Would you mind telling us where we are please?"
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:10 am

She looked at the guy for a moment with narrowed eyes. "Who are you?" Aria asked as she looked at the dark haired man with an arched eyebrow. "I'm Aria."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:11 am

(( FFFFFF- Don't get mad at Julius. D: Wait for me to switch accounts! It's hard when I got him....and then /everyone/ on KHR. T^T ))
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:13 am

[[He's a stranger to her so she's gonna have her guard up around him, and seeing a paniky you didn't help her lower it at all.]]
Back to top Go down
Julius Monray

Julius Monray

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:25 am

Julius sighed, crossing his arms over his chest. "You may not believe it...your friend here didn't either...but the three of you are in a sort of Wonderland. How you got here...I'm not sure." He said, narrowing his eyes at the two 'new' outsiders. "Julius."

(( That colour suits him better. -w- ))
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:27 am

"Well Julius, I thank you for clearing that up for us. Aria has already introduced herself, this is Evelyn," Paige pointed to the freaked out girl. "And I'm Paige."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:31 am

Evelyn looked down to the ground again. "I-I wanna go home..." She said quietly, clenching her fists and shaking her head. "I want to see Papa again...!" She added, looking up at the elder male, eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:32 am

Aria arched an eyebrow as she looked at him before she smiled at nodded. "Ok then!" She said to him like nothing was wrong. "A wonderland huh?...pretty cool." Aria having a wild imagination simply believed what Julius was saying. "Julius isn't a bad name either! Are there any other people?" She looked at Evelyn and atted her back. "Don't worry...we'll figure it out...as soon as we find that rabbit...it was the one that brought me here first," Aria said as she rubbed Evelyn's shoulders lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the Heck am I?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InThisWonderland :: Clock Tower :: Around the Forest-
Jump to: