InThisWonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who love Heart no Kuni no Alice

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Out of Breath and Freaked Right The FCK Out.
Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 am by ~Paige~

» Is this a dream?
Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 am by ~Reme~

» Just passing through
Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:26 am by Boris Airay

» Exploring~
Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 am by ~Paige~

» Lost...again. Dx
Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 pm by Evelyn

» Waking up in a strange place
Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 am by .:Ace:.

» Making my Rounds
Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 am by -Shay-

» Something to Cure the Boredom
Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 pm by Blood Dupre

» To talkity talk 'cause we're cool like that.
Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:26 pm by Aria

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 91 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:42 pm
Top posters
Aria
Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhere the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_voting_barWhere the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Boris Airay
Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhere the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_voting_barWhere the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
~Reme~
~Paige~
Evelyn
Blood Dupre
Finn
Nightmare
-Shay-
~Elliot March~
Forum

Where the Heck am I?!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~Paige~

~Paige~

Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:35 am

Paige made Evelyn look at her. "Evie, listen to me alright? I'll get us home. You'll see your Papa again, alright? I promise. I'll get us all home." Her gaze shifted over to Aria. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

Location : Well..right now...I think in Mr. Dupre's garden...>>;

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 am

Despite being the oldest of them, Evelyn had never been very strong when it came to anything. She nodded, rubbing at one of her eyes before keeping her focus on the ground, going quiet.
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 am

Paige hugged her friend lightly. "I promise." She whispered one last time. The brunette was feeling like Evelyn right now but wouldn't show it because she was always acting like the strong motherly figure of the group.
Back to top Go down
Julius Monray

Julius Monray

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 am

Julius sighed, "Peter has a fascination with outsiders...so he'll be sure to pop up at some point and make himself known. Just watch yourselves.." He said quietly, looking at each of them.
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:43 am

"Creepy rabbit with glasses is going to get his ass kicked by me when I see him." The girl deadpanned, her face showing no indication of her words being a joke.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:45 am

"That guy...he tried to kiss me." Evelyn said quietly, crossing her arms over her chest and hugging herself lightly. "It was strange..."
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:46 am

Aria did not hear what Julius or Paige or Evelyn said for she had gone off in curiousity towards the ferris wheel she could see a bit of a ways away. 'What's over there?' She thought as she walked towards the place getitng closer and closer.

[[Oh yes, she wandered xD]]
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:46 am

Paige visibly twitched. "Scratch that. He's getting torn to shreds and then he's going to be burned." The girl was very annoyed and pissed at this point.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:52 am

"A-Ah! Aria..." Evelyn said quietly, since she wasn't one to yell. "She's wandering off....."
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:52 am

"Dudes! There is an amusement park over there!" Aria shouted as she ran back towards the group with a smiel on her face. "Any other suprises here?" She looked at Julius with a smile.
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:06 am

"I suppose...Ari...if you want you can go just be careful alright?" Paige asked.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:10 am

"Sweet! Take care of yourselves too!" Aria shouted as she ran off towards the park. "I'll come back here later!"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn

Evelyn

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:58 am

Evelyn looked down again, shaking her head. "I don't see how one can be so carefree in a place like this..."
Back to top Go down
~Paige~

~Paige~

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:58 am

Paige nodded and watched her friend run off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the Heck am I?!   Where the Heck am I?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the Heck am I?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InThisWonderland :: Clock Tower :: Around the Forest-
Jump to: